Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Anniversary!

Monday, July 7th was our first anniversary as a married couple! (Obviously, if you've known us long enough, we've celebrated other anniversaries...in middle and high school, it was April 14th, in college it was December 21st, and later the anniversary of our engagement was September 2nd.)

To celebrate, we dressed up nicely and walked around Lowe's, looking at things for our house in Greensboro. :) Then we went to The Daily Grind for dinner. Yum! We had already exchanged gifts by this point (I got Matt a new grill and some "grill stuff" and he got me a bottle of expensive tequila, Cabo Wabo, and a gift certificate to a spa in Greensboro once I choose one.), so after dinner we went home and just spent a nice quiet evening together. After the craziness that has been our life for the last few weeks, I really enjoyed a quiet evening at home with my husband and dog.

No comments: